Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 11: Activity (Part 2)

Part 1: In Class
Imagine the picture is a postcard. Imagine sending this picture to someone. It can be anyone living, dead or imaginary. What kind of poem would you write on the back? How would it look/sound like? Write it down.

Yo, man!

The club is the hype tonight!

I am showing my moves to the crowd.

As they cheer and scream.

I countinue my sway,

A sudden thought came into my mind,

and i suddenly wished you were here, clubbing,

knowing you could never beat me,

with your chicken dance moves!

Part 2: Blog
Imagine receiving this card - form a person who is living, dead or imaginary. What kind of poem would they write on the back? How would it look sound like? Write it down.

Love,

It's one of those saturday nights,

I'm wearing my favourite white pants.

Spending time with family.

food, fun, music , couples dancing,

a sudden thought of joining in.

How can you accuse me of dancing with a pretty young thing?

for, love, never fear,

I could never replace you.

I sway to the music, dancing,

Imagining you, my love, right here in front of me.

I smile, and keep on dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment